- The Jo Jo Creative Designs Ltd website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
- Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected:
- Date of birth
- Job title
- Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
- Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers
- IP address (automatically collected)
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected)
- Operating system (automatically collected)
- A list of URLS starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected).
OUR USE OF DATA
- Any personal Data you submit will be retained by Jo Jo Creative Designs Ltd for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided on the Website. Data that you may submit through any communications system that we may provide may be retained for a longer period of up to 6 years.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 4, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This does not include our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security, see clause 9 below.
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- improvement of our products / services
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, or mail
Such information may be used to customise or update the Website.
CHANGES OF BUSINESS OWNERSHIP AND CONTROL
- Jo Jo Creative Designs Ltd may, from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control of certain divisions to other parties. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any division so transferred, be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was supplied by you.
- In the event that any Data submitted by Users will be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
CONTROLLING ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
- Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data.
- This may include the following:
- Use of Data for direct marketing purposes
- Sharing Data with third parties.
YOUR RIGHT TO WITHHOLD INFORMATION
- You may access certain areas of the Website without providing any Data at all. However, to use all Services and Systems available on the Website you may be required to submit Account information or other Data.
ACCESSING YOUR OWN DATA
- You may access your Account at any time to view or amend the Data. You may need to modify or update your Data if your circumstances change. Additional Data as to your marketing preferences may also be stored and you may change this at any time.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal Data on payment of an administration fee.
- Data security is of great importance to Jo Jo Creative Designs Ltd and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected online.
- Yes, if you opt in on the cookies banner at the bottom of the page when you first visit our website. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow).
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- If you turn cookies off, it won’t affect your experience on the Jo Jo Creative Design website.
- We use the following cookies:
- Google Analytics: for behavioural tracking to improve user experience.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- Opting out or data requests:
- You can contact us at any time to request details of personal information which we hold about you. You can change your personal information by contacting us via e-mail or phone. Additionally, you may contact us to have your personal data erased under Article 17 of the GDPR 2018. This will usually be free of charge.
WHERE WE SEND YOUR DATA
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
- We have put appropriate security in place to prevent your personal data being lost or stolen, or otherwise used in an unauthorised manner. These security measures are regularly reviewed and access to your personal data is limited to those employees and agents that have a business need to know.
- Our current security measures include the use of:
- Regular malware scanning
- SSL certification
- Two-factor authentication
- Firewall protection.
INDUSTRY REGULATORY DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS
- We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
WHAT WE COLLECT AND STORE
- While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, e.g., show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
- When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
- If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
- We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 6 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
- We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
WHO ON OUR TEAM HAS ACCESS
- Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
- Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
WHAT WE SHARE WITH OTHERS
- We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example:
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. We recommend that you read the Privacy Notice of any website that you visit from our website.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal data to outside parties unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential through our service agreements with them. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
- However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- We accept payments through IZETTLE. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
- By using Subscriptions, you may be storing personal data and depending on which third-party payment processors you’re using to take subscription payments, you may be sharing personal data with external sources.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
- We honour Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioural tracking?
- We allow third-party behavioural tracking to improve user experience. We use Google Analytics to track this information on our behalf and the data collected expires 14 months after collection.